2018 Foodalicious Food Vendors
La Fiesta Catering
- Website: instagram.com/lafiestacatering
- Jose and Malena Coronel come from a long line of chefs and cooks in their respective families, and they have brought their shared love of South American cuisine together to create La Fiesta Catering. With over 25 + years of experience in the food industry, La Fiesta will be offering authentic home-style Ecuadorian meals like pulled pork, chicken skewers accompanied by delicious rice, beans and salad as sides, paella and their famous side dish their Beef Empanadas. What La Fiesta loves most about their business is meeting people from all walks of life, and seeing the delight our customers get when they take the first bite of our food.
The Caricature Guy
- Website: www.ono2funny.com
- Caricatures are coming to town! Be young at heart and have an everlasting fond memento of the day’s event by getting your lovely caricature drawn fast and on the spot. My brand of caricature style is flattering and creative and customized with themes you love; hobbies, sports, jobs, places, movies, fantasies….. I can draw multiples in a picture too! > couples, groups, families, siblings. And for the kids – they will love being drawn as superheroes, sport stars and movie idols; ie, Spiderman, Batman, Frozen’s Elsa and Anna, Princess, Gymnast’s, or playing Minecraft, eating their favourite foods, etc. I’ll be waiting for your ideas you have ready for me – Toronto’s Caricature Guy; Come early folks!
Buster’s Booming Onions
- A Toronto Favourite! Big enough to share! Colossal Onions that are peeled, cut, and battered to “Bloom” in the oil when cooked. Try our Chipotle Mayo or Peppercorn Ranch dipping sauce, or get CHEESED! with our nacho cheese drizzle.
Eva’s Original Chimneys
- Website: http://www.originalchimneys.com
- Eva’s Original Chimneys is a Toronto based food truck specializing in freshly baked Hungarian bread-like pastries known as Kurtoskalacs, or Chimney Cakes. Eva’s is also famous in Toronto for their signature chimney cones™. Eva’s chimneys are made with a vegan dough with all-natural and mostly organic ingredients and filled with premium soft serve house-made toppings and sauces.
Funnel Cake Express
- Website: http://www.funnelcakeexpress.com/
- Funnel Cake Express is slowly taking over the nation as Canada’s Favourite Dessert. We’re serving up some of the wildest flavoured funnel cakes, you don’t want to miss out!
- Website: www.smokespoutinerie.com
- Smoke’s Poutinerie is the worlds largest and original Poutinerie offering a broad menu exclusive to poutine. The Smoke’s Poutinerie vision is to provide a unique Canadian experience that will entertain the world! Visit our mobile truck for a taste of what we have to offer
Canadian Blood Services
- Website: www.blood.ca
- Swab your cheek – save a life!Canadian Blood Services is proud to be a part of the 2018 Foodalicious Festival. Stop by our booth from 2 to 8 p.m. to learn how you could save a life as an adult stem cell, cord blood or blood donor. Registering as an adult stem cell donor is easy, a simple cheek swab could make a difference to patients in need.
- Website: facebook.com/minervascreationsbradford
- Minerva’s Creations providing face painting, balloon twisting, air brush tattoos, glitter tattoos and custom balloon decorations . She uses only professional high quality materials safe for children. Children of all ages will enjoy Minerva’s humour and care as she decorates their face.
Café Amada by Chanchitos
- Website: www.chanchitoscatering.com
- We are a catering company offering locally grown products to produce the best Latin food in town. We geared more towards a south American feel for everyone to experience a little taste of, Colombia, Argentina, and of course Ecuador. We felt that representing one country doesn’t make an impact to our fellow Canadians. So we wanted to offer a little more fun varieties to our menu. We also have dishes that are Latin American but with a Canadian touch to it. For example, we have yucca poutine! Which instead of spuds we went with the good ole Latin cassava and made them into fries. We than slathered the yucca fries with our famous Ecuadorian pull pork and topped with the natural beer jus. As u can see the concept is Canadian, but the product is Latin. And that what do on the truck . Fun fresh fast (three f’s).
- Chef Al” Food Truck serves pub fare curbside, specializing in Scottish and Irish cuisine. Chef Al has a Red Seal and over 30 years of experience and is taking his cuisine on the road! Signature items include bridies, scotch eggs, fish and chips and for those daring enough to try haggis, “The Rabbie”.
El Callejon Del Taco
- Here in El Callejón Del Taco our goal is to introduce the most authentic Mexican flavours, inspired from the streets of México city to the streets of Toronto. Especially the famous “street Tacos!” And many more amazing dishes we call “Antojitos Mexicanos” which means Mexican cravings!
Great food and service!!! Let’s get some tacos!!!!
- Website: www.tropiclove.com
- Festivals aren’t always brimming with healthy choices. With Tropic Love their refreshing treats are both fun and healthy serving fresh smoothies from the fruit shell.
- Heavenly Dreams Ice Cream
- Fine Grinds Coffee
- Johnny Rocco’s Pizza Wagon
- Ontario Corn Roaster
- Panchos Bakery
- When the Pigs Come Home
- Renewal By Andersen
- Mobile Spring Rolls
- Mustache Burger
- Mustache Chicken